Who is Sunwest Ventures?
Sunwest Ventures has developed a team with a unique and diverse expertise to serve our client’s and partner’s business needs. Our principals bring over 60 years of experience in business development, sales, marketing and technology.
The team at Sunwest Ventures strives to solve the critical issues facing our clients, both large and small. Our unique approach is not only what differentiates us, but also what makes us successful. We provide a broad range of services and solutions to help organizations facilitate change, achieve their vision and optimize performance and productivity.
Sunwest was founded in 2009 by Kevin Brown and Tom Burton and Marc Villarreal joined the team as Principals in 2016.
Sunwest also has a large network of professional practitioners that work with the on a contract basis to augment out team and support our client partners.
What types of services does Sunwest provide?
Sunwest focuses on two main categories of services…
- Business Advisory and Strategy Services: The team at Sunwest has collectively worked in virtually all types of businesses from startups to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. They also have been involved in all aspects of business operations including executive roles, sales, marketing, digital strategy, business development, finance and technology. In addition, the backbone of business growth in the 21st century is based on how a company employs and utilizes technology and digital strategies in their business. Sunwest provides a myriad of different services and strategies that leverages technology for lead generation, marketing, lead conversion, sales management, customer service and more. As a result, Sunwest brings a unique and fresh perspective to business growth and innovation that accelerates results and avoids the lost time and cost of “trial and error”.
- Investment and M&A Services: The Sunwest team have personally been involved in and managed multiple financing efforts (with both venture capital and angel investors), participated in several exits and advised M&A projects. As a result, the Sunwest team has deep expertise in using strategy, innovation and digital techniques to drive valuation and attract qualified buyers and/or investors for high growth businesses. In addition, the Sunwest team also invests in their own portfolio of businesses and evaluates angel investments when appropriate.
What types of companies does Sunwest work with?
Sunwest typically works with high growth companies in the following industries:
- Industrial Products
- General Manufacturing
- Safety/Environmental Products
- Electrical & Electronics
- SaaS Software and Cloud Computing
- Online Communities and Mobile Applications
- Consumer Electronics
- Food Service